Louisiana State Surplus Auction
Louisiana surplus items including; vehicles, furniture, office equipment, medical equipment, computers, and much more!
First Time Ever!!!
Live Internet Bidding Available for All Outside Items!
Began: Saturday, June 12, 2010 at 8:00 AM CDT
Ended: Saturday, June 12, 2010 at 4:30 PM CDT
Location: 1059 Brickyard Lane, Baton Rouge, LA 70802
Important: We will no longer accept any out of state checks.
Please read terms and conditions carefully. There is a 5% handling fee for anything other than cash. Read over terms for more details.
Preview dates are June 9th, 10th, and 11th from 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m., including the day of the auction.
Pickup dates are June 14th, 15th, and 16th from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., including the day of the auction.
BROWN’S AUCTION COMPANY
BUYER REGISTRATION AGREEMENT
This sale will be conducted by Brown’s Auction Company (hereafter referred to as ”Auctioneer”). The auction is open to public, but all persons wishing to participate by bidding on any of the items must register with the cashier, sign the Registration Agreement and obtain a bid card number. By signing this agreement, bidder is in agreement with and bound by the Terms and Conditions.
1. All items will be sold as, where is. Auctioneer and seller make no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, on the items for sale and does further state the items are to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE. The buyer acknowledges that he is relying solely on his or her inspection, and accepts all responsibility for examining any item offered for sale.
2. ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS
3. The item is sold when the auctioneer declares to the sales clerk the item’s number, bid card number and accepted bid amount. Buyer must pay for each item upon which his bid is accepted by the Auctioneer’s declaration to the sale clerk.
4. All items purchased must be paid for in full on the day of the auction. Cash, cashiers checks, certified checks, money orders and credit cards will be accepted. No out of state checks will be accepted. Business or Personal checks will be accepted with proper identification. All checks are made payable to Brown’s Auction Company. A 5% handling fee will be charged on all payments other than cash, cashier’s check, or business or personal checks presented with a current bank letter guaranteeing payment. The letter must be good for 14 business days from date of letter.
5. Buyer’s Responsibilities: Buyer assumes full responsibility for all items purchased when the auctioneer declares it sold. Any winning bidder that does not pay for and claim item will not be allowed to register at future auctions and furthermore, items that are paid for but not removed will also cause same consequence for buyer. Auctioneer is not responsible for security of items purchased, which include lost, stolen or damaged items. Items left on the premises are at his own risk.
6. Sales tax will be charged unless the buyer has a current dealers resale certificate that is presented upon registration.
7. Removal of items on Sale Day and Monday through Wednesday following sale.
8. The buyer hereby assumes and does agree to indemnify and hold harmless the auctioneer and sellers from any current or future claim which shall pertain to the fitness, use, damage, safety, injuries to persons or property that may have occurred during the auction or that may have been caused by or during removal or use of items purchased. Auctioneer nor Seller assumes responsibility for any accidents or loss due to theft, fire, vandalism, or personal injury.
I hereby verify that I have read and understand each and all of the Terms and Conditions printed above. By signing this Buyer Registration Agreement, I do agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions of the Brown’s Auction Company sale described above.